Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sleep Hag Spider

Well last night was interesting... I have a migraine... during the day I've taken reactine, my prescription eye drops for allergies and then for my brain that's imploding an advil. I go to lie down... for 2 hours because I have a paper I have to finish writing for my Philosophy of Love and Sex class which I was really looking forward to doing. Sometimes reactine makes my legs twitch at night but this was a different symptom. When my alarm went off at 1am to wake up and work on my paper I dreamy that my cell phone was a spider... but my eyes were open and I was kinda moving towards it... I swung it around infront of my face to investigate it... it's like I knew it was my cell but at the same time thought it was a spider... not enough tho because I wasn't disgusting. Here's some cracked out spiders that I found when I was trying to find a pic of a trippy spider. I hate spiders but these ones are lol: http://www.trinity.edu/jdunn/spiderdrugs.htm

I also dreamt last night that I was walking in Vancouver up Seymour and my friend Tasha had a clothing store and I was visiting her. I ended up running into someone I only know of through a friend of a friend named Rod and we were going to go out for sushi. Instead all sorts of friends from my past kept coming in and distracting me.

A checklist of things to do:

= Pay Income Tax Guy
= Figure out what the most beautiful thing I've ever seen is
= Prostitution Essay
= Buy Booze
= Pay Dentist Bill
= Pay Credit Card Start-Up Fees then cancel the piece of shit.

If only I liked going outside. ^^

Rock band; movie night party tonight, luau tomorrow. I'm not too looking forward to the luau but that's just anxiety about getting there I'm sure I'll have an ok time when I get there. I have white shorts with pineapples on them, sexy white heels, a yellow shirt and my favourite yellow BCBG hoodie. Oh yes. I'm sure I'll post pics when I get my MacBook back.

Long entry doh dee doh.

1 comment:

sinner said...

that's my fave outfit!!!

buy the booze THEN write about prostitution. it'll come out better

Older