Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sick and Dreaming (about Billy Corgan)

Well today I feel triumphantly disgusting. Massive head cold of doom. For the last two months... I think I've been sick. Maybe I have mono, or scurvy or SOMETHING. More vitamins and more being active I need yes. Grammar awesome.

Someone asked me what the most beautiful thing I've ever seen is. Isn't it such a shame that I can't think of it for the life of me?

I had a wicked awesome cool dream last night about Billy Corgan I was living by him and I was setting up a hot tub in my front yard when I ran into him. He invited my friends and I to come to his house and we played this wrestling version of rock band and he signed some things for my friends but I was getting annoyed my friends were acting all star struck and giddy around him... after a while I managed to be the only one there and he tucked me into bed and asked me if I have ever had a "gaszah" or something like that and I said no. He left for a bit and came back with this grilled cheese type thing and it was yummy. We ended up having some deep talks about God and philosophy and fame it was interesting. It was one of those dreams I kept continuing and continuing and it was awesome.

Well I'm going to be late for class today but atleast I'm going I'm such a gross mess.

I miss Chicago.

No comments:

Older