Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just Like Everyone Else

Just like everyone else I want to be more active. There are some bills I need to pay in town and I should really suck it up and do it. I'm going to do some grocery shopping today and I'm going to walk/jog for a bit today. I don't want to go into the buildings to pay my bills but I have to. Maybe I'll bring my camera and it'll be more "okay" or fun even... who knows what I'll see.

Agoraphobia is a piece of shit. My mother is all "You're getting pretty sad with your responsibilities child!" See... she forgot already what I'm going through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from vacation and I swear to god I put on 20 lbs. i need to be more active as well, but that involves giving a shit.

oh well.

Older