Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Friday, April 25, 2008

Turn To Page: ctrl + alt + del



You know what... WindowsXP is horrible. I'm glad I've had my comp while my Mac has been in the shop but I am just amazed at how much better Macs are... things just work when you want them to and it's not a horrible choose your own adventure book that you always end up pressing ctrl + alt + del. I have a report due... I'm trying to print it. I HAVE the driver... I have the online support... my comp has issues...

Today is my last day of school. 2 exams and handing in that report. Feels good even if I only passed 5/8 classes. Hopefully I'll get to do some online over the summer.

What's a good band name? Sara and I are gonna start jamming again!

I also want to make a note at how awesome my friend Tasha is. She's gonna help me not be so wonky.

I should go cram a bit before my exam. Rock on.

No comments:

Older