Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Kicking in the TV - Cans on the Trees; I Love You.

I was driving home and I drove by an iguana and since I haven't musted up the courage to stop my car and take pics... I didn't... Just like the church signs I keep missing.

My MacBook has been sent away to Apple. I finally managed to go do that. Boourns. I'm trying to take a buncha pics to start things off with it. I used to get so worked up about losing pictures because I always look at them and it's quite emotional for me. I try to think of things that... those pictures are not the memories themselves so I should be able to let go.

Income tax cheque = yay. I hit up value village and got some new mavi jeans, a reversible scarf with skulls on it, a beige and gold clutch and brand new pair of nice white sandal heels, all for $25.

I just woke up at 3am. I missed a presentation because of this cold/flu/allergy/possible eye infection thing I have going on and my teacher wants a docs note. I can't get in until May 15th... That's pathetic. It almost sounds illegal. I have to wait that long just to get my doc to fax something too. How ridiculous is that? I made the appointment WEEKS ago. It's just to fax paperwork. Schools out by then so it's not really of use to me. I could possibly fail this course because it was my exam... not to mention I was working hard at it and have a decent mark. Not to mention I'll have to live with sore eyes until then... unless I go to the hospital but hospitals make me wig out.

Now I'm grumpy about everything.

No comments:

Older