Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Some Time

I've taken some time away. For good measure. I am in a better place to write more. It's something I've put off until I've seen fit. With my first bout I could have said goodbye for my hiatus but I didn't know it was going to be such a thing.

Things are interesting. I'll save the details for another time as this is just a hello again.

Keep cool.

Here's a recap make your own assertions:

Why?
NIN 2008
IMG_4316
Edit Space
Charmaine & Adam Lopez
Toronto After Dark Film Fetival
IMG_4058
IMG_4036
princesses
Power In
IMG_3911
IMG_3893
IMG_3872
SNUFF - Chuck Palahniuk
My father is proud of me.
The Sailors

Take care y'hear?

1 comment:

Krista said...

such amazing shots.. that's all i can say. blog more!!!

Older