Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Friday, December 12, 2008

dying flickr...

I'm pretty bummed about my flickr account dying... or maybe it's already dead. It's on it's last legs. $24.95 is a good price for the service but my credit card is maxed out.

I'll be working all this year just to get into the green. My anxiety took over me for quite some time and in the end contributed to me losing my job and not being able to find one for a while.

I was told I was hired for a job at a newspaper and they never got back to me. (assholes) and the job I got at a factory for way too little of money for way harder work than I've ever done in any factory went bankrupt.

I'm in sales now and I feel like I work for Google. My work is very good to me and there's a lot of room for advancement and a lot of hours I can work this year to make amends.

I make dollar less than I did at the last factory I worked in but the work isn't physically draining. I barely notice how many hours have gone by and I have to squeeze my lunch in before I go home.

I have a sinus infection. I keep thinking I kicked it and it keeps coming back. I'll be able to get some money out of the bank finally... I've been working 2 months part time hours and I might be able to take $10 out to get something to squirt up my nose. Basically I really don't want to go to the docs but that's part of my anxiety I think I'll be able to face later.

It's funny I don't think I'm riddled with anxiety until I look back with retrospect.

I miss the summer more and more every year. I guess that means I'm starting to like it.

My flickr account is going to die in three days.

Soon I'm going to start tanning... I don't want a tan per se and I def. don't want to end up a leatherface... I just have exceema and that's one of the things that are supposed to help it. I hope it's not too expensive and that there's one near by.

One of my best friends Xmas parties is tomorrow... We're doing secret santa and wine and cheese and games. Last year was a riot so this should be good. I miss my friends.

I don't have an idea yet for a $10 gift. If you have any lemme know.

Keep well interwebs, you'll probably hear form me again later tonight.

Older