Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ruddabaga

This guys teeth wiggled when I poked them.

IMG_3410

I thought it was cool. I met someone from Northern Manitoba and that's where she got this thing. She said his teeth wiggled because he was in a jar for a month. I didn't understand that and I gapped out for the explanation as I tried to fathom a huge-ass jar and what was in it before if it were not made for a huge caribou head.

The weather was totally wonky yesterday.

IMG_3397

IMG_3386

IMG_3365

IMG_3377

Some places are creepy... and I really want to go into them. I'm terrified of going places I don't know tho. Isn't that hilarious.

IMG_3346

Had awesome delicious chinese food. Good bang for your buck too. I had Fresh Cod on some rice noodle. Totally awesome. What's not awesome is having your car overheat, have the Gardiner closed and my friends almost having to pee in a bottle because they decided to do a RIDE on Spadina.

Now time for my cartoon boyfriend Harvey and some coffee. Ahh.

No comments:

Older