Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Friday, May 30, 2008

*Sigh of Satisfaction*

I did a million things yesterday. Met up with David, Allen, Bev, and Shaun.

Met some people I've only known from the online forums at matthewgood.org which was neato.

I had almost the same seats as I did last time on my birthday. I have a flickr set HERE.

Big obnoxious photo:
IMG_3292

Me legs are killing me from running around Toronto all day.

Oh and I think I got a legit job offer at an advertising agency. I'll be calling them today. Maybe have an interview on Monday!!! Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job. Don't know how I fell onto your blog but I love it. I wake up. check my e-mail, read your blog and get on with my day. Glad you had a good time at the Library, (my old local) and at the concert.
Thank you for sharing and have a beautiful weekend,
Glen

Older