Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sleep Hag

Last night's sleep was super shitty. It was a million degrees in Toronto and even tho we have AC we don't use it. That's my mother's logic. It'd be nice to just turn it on a little. Anyway, I kept getting sleep paralysis where my stand up fan kept turning into my high school English Teacher Mr. Johnson who I haven't even seen in years or thought about for that matter. He's not a scary guy by anymeans but it was unnerving. He was actually young and cool and he taught us a lot of things using Simpsons references.

We need a hammock. That would be bliss.

Anyway. My whole immediate family is in a rut. We need to get some cash flow happenin. I think I understand why I'm not great with money now.

I've gotten some pretty decent job offers. I just need to get some courage for the interviews.

I messed around with this picture my friend Johnny took in Newfie Land.

New Found Land

I wanna go on a road trip. I think I might be losing the weight I put on. I think it's because I'm too poor to gorge myself.

I'm feeling kinda artistic I dig that. Are for the most part is free for me to work on (I have oodles and oodles of paint and some canvas) so maybe I'll have something to show for it later on today.

Keep cool mah babies.

2 comments:

Krista said...

your photos are inspiring <3

sinner said...

road trip? who does THAT??

:P

Older