Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Victoria Day Long Weekend

(everyday is a long weekend for me). I don't work anymore. The government is deciding if I deserve money or not. I don't care about my car and trivial things... I do car about having enough gas money to see Kids in the Hall and Matt Good tho.

Went down to Niagra falls.

C H F

I had a better time than I have had before. My friends boyfriend came over from England and he made me feel really smart. Not that he was dumb just that he seemed really interested and enthralled with what I had to say.

best view

Oh and if you ever decide to go to Niagra Falls... don't other with the $12 waste of money tour behind the falls... all you're missing out on is this:

Cave in behind the falls

A tunnel that you can't see through because duh... it's fuckload of water.

Pistol

LOL.

Some of my friends wanted to go to the Scarborough Bluffs yesterday but I was pretty much dead from cold-ass Niagra. This coffee is pretty much saving my life right now.

Went for sushi... ordered about 100 dollars worth and everything I ordered was made wrong. So the poor cute little waitress felt so bad and tried to make me some spicy crab maki rolls. It was cute. And I felt bad for complaining but I would have preferred something that I was really looking forward to to be made correctly.

Anyway... I don't feel like doing anything except for staying in and watching Harvey Birdman. I might go to Tasha's to eat her small and adorable critter Chai:

cute

Over and Out,
-Charmaine

No comments:

Older