Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Monday, May 12, 2008

I dream about Norm MacDonald

Last night I dreamt about Norm MacDonald. I really wanted to go out with Norm after I met him. We didn’t see each other for a long time until I ran into him again. I ran into my old teacher friend and China Town Centre when we were talking when I saw him again. After he coerces me (and not that hard) to go back to his place he brings me to his back yard. Where there’s a shelf on top of a hill. He tells me that after meeting me the first time he didn’t realize that he liked me and he had a picture of me as a newscaster but my name was captioned Shelby something or other. After he retrieved that there was an avalanche in his back yard and he came tumbling towards the house.


Old School:

No comments:

Older