Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Gone Wireless!

When I got my laptop (for advertising school) I've always wanted my wireless network to work. Today it finally decided to. This excites me in so many ways. Now I can be an even lazier bum. Or maybe even hook my dad's comp onto the internet... tho he's never been. Uh oh. C'est moi au jour dui:



One of these days I'm writing Kim Mitchell an email and we're gonna hang out. RA RA OLE!













I'm always going on about 1994 but, this is such an awesome song. I wish I could have kicked it to Blondie in 1979.



Time to go huddle in my lair, check craiglist Vanvcouver, pick the dress to wear tonight, probably this one:

NYE!!!

Sometimes I like looking at street webcams on weather.ca. I think I'd be a good CCTV monitor.

No comments:

Older