Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Friday, May 2, 2008

F - YEAS

Today I picked my MacBook back up.

I'm on my last $80. I don't get my record of employment until May 9th.

I have a dizzying upset stomach.

My friends Mike and Victor are coming from Montreal tonight. I plan on drinking many a drinks with them.

I'm having a hard time uploading pics to my flickr. 12 of 44 did upload. *shakes fist*

Today... I almost got rear-ended and I had to get out of the car and lay it to 'em. Morons.

I am so excited.

I have no idea what the most beautiful thing I've even seen is.

1 comment:

sinner said...

hmm

the most beautiful thing. depends on my mood. if I'm hungry it's an alan roll. if I'm thirsty it's a coke. if I'm angry, it's a baseball bat in my hands. on a general day to day basis though, it's gotta be nice cleavage.

Older