Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Agoraphobia & Creativity.

So, those keeping score know that I'm a social girl who has some anxieties about the so-called "marketplace". There's some meetings I get to go to and some docs I get to talk to starting in May. I suppose I'll be off work until then.

I'm looking forward to getting help. It's challenging. In the meantime, I'm going to try a new strategy. I'm going to use photography and words to help my way through it. I'm going to pick somewhere... look at pics of it, write how I'll feel when I go there and try to take some pictures of it myself. It's going to have to be simple places to go at first and I might have to bring a friend with me to get the ball rolling but I'll at least be trying.

I'm so lucky to have supportive friends. I wish I didn't have to go through this alone tho...

Jolly Pirates

The loves of my life.

No comments:

Older