Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She's a Good Egg

Egg Salad Sandwiches are pretty much the best thing ever invented. Nom Nom Nom.

Last night I dreamt about my first boyfriend... and he was fat. I ran into him in a mall and he was meeting a girl for lunch... It was back in time and we were dating... Turns out I caught him meeting the girl because she was my friend and I was meeting her for lunch too... I ended up stealing a car and meeting him later for a rendezous while the cops were after me.

I don't prefer dreaming about exs because it brings back feelings that aren't favourable. Things that don't feel real but can be conjured up only by their presence.

I've always been told I'm "such a girl".

People at my work think I'm rather funny but it's interesting to me when I'm miserable. It's also interesting to me that I make people laugh... It's something I really enjoy doing but I have to be comfortable with who I'm with. I have to gauge what makes them tick because humour is different all round for different folks. At work I have a horrible mouth and say outrageous things but my mother has never heard me cuss. Sort of like that. I think I feel awkward sometimes in situations if I can't make people laugh... I feel too censored. Normally I only get like that with men I find interesting when I really wish I could on the contrary turn the charm up a notch. Meh.

There's a handsome gentleman at work... I can't say his name... it's Russian or something close to that... I secretly hope he can't speak English. Tonight it got me wondering if someone could fall in love if they couldn't speak the same language... I'm not so sure it'd be love but lust... and if it developed into love it'd be quite the coincidence. Maybe they're develop their own language of love... maybe it'd be impossible to fight if you didn't have the words to injure another's psyche and heart.

For your information I am a Scorpio Wood Rat.

Year of the Rat

No comments:

Older