Charmaine's conclave walks through art & thoughts...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

From the Dream Present

Last night I dreamt I was in the woods. I ran into Sara {one of my closest friends} . It felt like a hot September day and the sun was going down so it was getting cool fast but you could still feel the heat form the day in your skin.

S: You know what would happen if you fell asleep out here?

C: The mosquitos would kill you.

She didn't really want me to answer she wanted to tell me that. She was proud of the knowledge and I sort of interrupted her.

We go back to our town... which isn't our town and for some reason I know I'm living in  the USA. I have a job in a strip mall and I won something. My boss an old incoherent lady tells me I get to have the "mail room" key. When I come in in the morning I'm allowed to go to the mail room and take something off the 4th shelf as my prize. I was really excited.

Then, I remember there was someone in the store I was giving heck and it was a good looking guy... well he was alright looking... tall, thin, brown messy hair... but then he tried to woo me over and what he was saying didn't really work until he told me he was 7'4" tall. I found that ridiculously sexy and even tho I was trying to bitch at him I turned into putty. 

No comments:

Older